Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My life at Uni

So life as a pharmacy student aint so great. You go 5 days a week with 2 long ass 3 hour prac classes per week/ fortnight. Sometimes we ( Vi and I) see ppl with bikes or skateboards cruising around to their lecture rooms. Something we wish we had 1 tooo! loool man it's tiring walking between lectures. OOH I remmeber this funny incident once. ( May be funny to u guys but it wasn't funny at alll to Vi ! She gave me death stares throughout the train ride and abused me verbally, mentally and emotionally and I think even physically once ahahha )

Soo on a thursday we were happily riding our way to the uni. Vi suddenly says: Hey Jolly, where are our train tickets. ( We bought monthly tickets and the day before Vi gave me her 1 since she was too lazy to put hers away.) I froze quickly searched my bag. IT WASN'T IN THERE! I then realised that I had left our tickets in my other bag since I switched bags that day. Ohhhh Vi was not happpy ! So i sat there and schemed.. wondering what we could do. We decided to call one of our friends to ask whether or not she was on the same train. Turns out that she was already at the uni since she had an 8am start that day! We told her about our situation and she KINDDLYYY agreeed to walk back just for us ! :) How nice of her !

When we got to the ticket machine area, OUR FRIEND WASN'T THERE YET ! So we had to stand there and look awkward whilst waiting for her. There were guards there as well, which made us more paranoid. When she finally came, there was no1 else going through the ticket thing, so we waited a bit until a crowd of ppl came (which wasn't long). We went to the middle as our friend ( Jenny) handed over her ticket to me. ahahha It loooked soo shifty. ( She had a quarterly ticket) So i went through and handed the ticket to Vi. BUT IT DIDNT WORKKK DUN DUN DUUUNNN. ...................

...................

...................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

......................................

.................. Tune in next time for the rest of the story.

3 comments: