Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Snow Trip!

On Sunday Jolly, Vi, the rest of my church and I went on a trip to the snow! It was fun except when a series of unfortunate events happened to me (it seemed more like a joke to everyone else though!). Left the church at around 1 instead of the planned 12.30. Jessica insisted that I spoke to some people to make new friends. I spoke Mando and Teo Chiew to 2 people. Vi felt left out cause she couldn't understand ahahhah. And one girl said that me and Vi looked like sisters LOOOLL i dunno how that works. We looking nothing a like. Yeah, I can't understand them, and they can't understand me LOL

The majority of the church sat near the front of the coach while the back was fairly empty. On the beginning of the trip, I sat with Angel but later on towards the trip, Angel moved to the row in front and sat with Bincheng instead.  So I was alone once again (yesss Jessica was destined to be a loner ! :D ), except the group of us at the back of the coach talked a lot, so it wasn't that bad ~Rhoda and Ziduo both sat alone, with Uncle Ben and his wife at the far back and Jolly and Vi were on the other side of my row.You took a sneaky shot!



We weren't as talkative on the way there, sung hymns, slept, and tried to play on DS, but it gave Jolly and I headaches so we stopped. It took us 6 or so hours to get there, so by the time we got there, it was around 7.

Checked in at a motel and was placed in the same room as Jolly, Vi and Avril. I was so used to the type of cabins that we had in camp so I was really surprised that this room looks... fancier than usual, and the fact that it has a TV. There was a double bed (guess who slept together ;D) - LOL that sounds wrong, it's sleeping on the same bed :P and a bunk bed, Avril was on top and I was on bottom.




Then we left to go hire some snow gear! Jolly, Vi, Rhoda and I didn't want to ski because YOLO! You don't want to lose your life so easily! So we hired two toboggans to share amongst us. We stayed around a bit after hiring our gear to gasbag with the others. Jolly and Vi later on returned to the coach since it was cold and I stayed back to help translate for Ziduo, Bincheng and the others. I kept saying YOLO and it pissed Sijing and the others off LOL. Turns out that everyone was skiing except us four and the adults. The whole amount for hiring ski booot and suit was 50 bucks. !

After hiring our stuff (and doing an amazing job translating), we headed back to the coach to go eat dinner at a Chinese restaurant. It was expected to be disappointing, but it wasn't so bad afterall. When we were walking to the restaurant, Ziduo and I caught our first sight of "snow" on cars. How disappointing. JESSICAA HAD HEAPS OF SWEET AND SOUR PORRK THAT SHE LOVESSSS ANDDD SOME TEA ! :) MMM MMM Delish ! Yeah I didn't really enjoy that sweet and sour pork


Dinner with the Guos, Jolly, Vi, Rhoda, Angel and Bincheng.

Headed back to the motel where we all got our things done. Rhoda came to crash our room for a bit before heading back, and I went to crash James, Bincheng and Ziduo's room. And no Ziduo, "I am not here to sleep in your room" or Bincheng "I am not here to be your servant" XD. It seems like everyone's room had some kind of card game on except ours. Rhoda and I returned back to our room and we tried to verse Jolly and Vi on DS (but ended up losing badly), then Angel came and left with Rhoda later on. Angel took Jessica's only true companion away from her !

We were all tired and decided to sleep, if Rhoda decides to come back and sleep with me, on my single bed ;D she will - Well that was what was meant to happen. But noooo Rhoda came back later to fetch her stuff and told me she wasn't sleeping with us in our room. How sad. (AHHAH When Jessica finally thinks she gets some action, she is rejected and left to be forever alone !)  I bet Jolly and Vi found it amusing. Sleep that night wasn't great either. Apart from someone snoring *ahem* - the pillow was horrible! Towtow and I couldn't sleep well. So I spent the whole night twisting and turning. ( OHHH she TWISTED AND TURNED HEAPSSS !!!! and when Jessica moves, she moves quick and heavily ! LOOL so all i could hear was the snoring and the ruffling and shaking of Jessica's bed.)

Then the crew woke up at 5.15 to get ready. I wore like 5 layers and felt like a Gray Surge, it was so uncomfortable! Plus, beanies and sunglasses were never part of my wardrobe, it was horrible. Should have woken up a bit earlier since we were like on the dot. Everyone was on the coach by 6 to head to Maccas for breakfast. Yes, at Maccas I also did more translating jobs. After Maccas, we were meant to head back to the coach to head to the snowy mountains. However, the coach broke down. It took a while for it to get fixed once again but it was funny to see all the dudes push the coach! We only lost one hour's play time, so it's still okay, since we didn't lose THAT much time.






The bus trip from Cooma to the snow mountains took an hour. The backbenchers were listening to Uncle Ben and his wife talk about their testimony and then later on we talked about the need to find Ziduo a snobby private school and stuff. It was nice having a chat with them. Rhoda felt sick on the way, poor girl :(

Finally we arrived at the snow. It so bright and sooooo fluffy! I never knew we were going to Perisher Blue, thought we were going to Thredbo or something. Anyway, the area we were in (known as Smiggin Holes) were only for skiing so Jolly, Vi, Rhoda and I caught a bus to another area called Perisher Valley where we could just chill around and toboggan.



Vi went down a very sloooww and straight slope on the toboggan and was like WEEEEEEEE THIS IS SOO FUN I LIKE IT NICE AND SLOWWW! LMAOOO HMPH! u make me sound like a wimp! Me: Facepalm ! thats not fun ! Rhoda and I were adventure seekers and wanted to tackle the steeper slopes while Jessica and Vi liked it nice, slow and boring! ahahhaa. We went on the toboggans by ourselves first, but later went down in pairs and it was fun ! It was scary!  Tobogganing is fun but so scary at the same time. I can only do it comfortably when I'm behind Rhoda XD. ( You just want to be close to Rhoda ! admit it ! hahahhaha )



We also built a snowman. The snow is so soft and fluffy! But also extremely hard to walk on. I'm prone to stacking it :( The snowman was also hard to build, so we built a small one. Jolly dubbed it as my dream guy, how rude.

It may look ugly (according to Vi) but it's what's inside that counts! (According to Rhoda) We also had a snowball fight! It didn't hurt, and it was hard to move around in the snow. MWAHHAHAHA my main target was Jessica ! :D she was sooo fun to hit :D

After lunch we went exploring a bit, and more stacking while walking before tobogganing again.
( AND HERE IS A SHOT OF ONE OF JESSICA STACKING IT!)

Something unfortunate (and hilarious according to the others) happened to me. So Rhoda and I left for a bit before returning to see the others missing! So us two tobogganed a bit before catching the bus back to Smiggin Holes. When Jessica and Rhoda went back, we were determined to fly over this small ledge thingo. After we accomplished our goal, I persuaded Vi to go on a higher slope so it was quicker and more thrilling. CLIMBING BACK UP THE HILL WAS HORRIBLE ! I WISH THEY HAD ESCALATORS OR SOMETHING TO BRING US BACK UP. ! We eyed the steepest slop and wanted to go up there, but we had to crawl to get up there cause that area was icy not snowy so we had no grip. By the time we got to the top, we chickened out and went to a slightly less dangerous 1 ! ahahaha One time, we went over these rocks and thought we were gonna flip, but luckily we didn't and landed safely :D man it was fun. That was scary!!! We just made it back in time, everyone else was there except Jolly and Vi, I called them but then they started rocking up.

Bincheng had to lend me some stuff on the bus since I felt bit sick on the way back but thanks to Jolly's panadol (and a small nap) I felt much more better. Went to return our gears at Cooma and then our extremely long ride back to Sydney commenced. Bincheng also went and bought me a drink #bros4lyf. The ride back was well spent with Rhoda and Ziduo talking about things like holidays > work > church > God > Caiming XD > uni > QQ > Weibo > Facebook. From that point I realised that Ziduo's English name is Zac so I might call him that from now on. Later on, Jolly, Vi, Rhoda and I played some games that happened to go nowhere. When Vi fell asleep, we decided to play the Chinese version of that game with Ziduo and Angel as well, but Jolly pulled out and I got eliminated
:(

Dropped by at Maccas afterwards for dinner. Sat with the same backbenchers crew again and talked about travelling to China. I wanted to visit Beihai (my hometown) at least once but the others said I won't survive in China at all. Then we concluded that if I was to go to Beihai, I'll have to go with Caiming (we share the same hometown btw) or go with family. 

When we got back on the bus, we had to walk past Felix, and he said "Hello sweet heart" and sung a love song to VI! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. BEST THING EVER. LMAO WHAT LOVE SONG? Then the rest of the trip back were more singing and listening to the bus driver sing in Viet. Felix decided to scream out "I love you" in Viet and other people like James and Felix also "performed".

Arrived back in church at 11 and waited for my dad to pick Angel and I up in the cold! Dropped Angel off at her place and finally got home (only to be rejected by my dogs once again). AWESOME TRIP OVERALL! If only Dorothy, Kevin and Caiming came as well :"(

And some things I realised from this trip:
  • Trolling is fun. I love you too Rhoda :"D
  • Influencing Rhoda to say the pee room instead of toilet (thanks a lot Catface)
  • The snow isn't that cold
  • I touched snow with my bare hands! Come at me. ( I WILL! ) 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was fun =D Next time you could try skiing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There was a double bed (guess who slept together ;D) - LOL that sounds wrong, it's sleeping on the same bed :P and a bunk bed, Avril was on top and I was on bottom."
    Slept together. Top and bottom. (Y) Yes. The suggestive language. I like.

    AND LOL AT RHODA REJECTING YOU AHAHAHAHHA

    "( OHHH she TWISTED AND TURNED HEAPSSS !!!! and when Jessica moves, she moves quick and heavily ! LOOL so all i could hear was the snoring and the ruffling and shaking of Jessica's bed.)" <- SHE WAS JUST CRAVING SOME ACTION. HAHAH

    "( You just want to be close to Rhoda ! admit it ! hahahhaha )" <- In a niacee sloowwwww romannttiicc environment.

    And btw, Zac is such a hot name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see u liked mostly the bits I added in abt Jessica ahha

    ReplyDelete