Wednesday, April 3, 2013

STRESS!!

After scoring an interview for a course I REALLY want to get in to.. I am now stressing so bad. I've never really been in an interview before, but the thought of it really scares me off. I need to pass this last test. They need to like me.. but how? I'm always so nervous around people I don't know.. I get intimidated easily and I mumble a LOT >.<"

It's tomorrow.. 9:30am in the city. I don't exactly know what questions they'll throw at me, but I'm pretty sure I will stumble and get awkward.. -sigh-

If I don't make it in, I don't know what to do for the rest of the year.. :( Job hunting isn't as easy as some people think it is. I've been looking for a job since last November but it's difficult mainly because.. I don't know what to do. The only job I ever want is a nursing job ahaha. Can't get those without qualifications.

I hope I do well. Or at least good enough.. Must be positive! And just give it my all!!

FIRST POST SINCE FOREVER! Cmon you other authors. GET BACK HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment