Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Time Has Come For Blogskin Making

Alrighty! Authors of this blog! Once again, I'll be asking the same question. I can start working on it soon. Just comment and/or edit this post and type in your preferred animal that will represent you. Well animal is preferred, cause I can draw them better than objects :3 Oh, and add the colour too :3

Vee: Butts and flies.
T.W.B.M: I think I said I wanted to be a goldfish? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H1Dg-1hjbp4/S6zpUP25fYI/AAAAAAAAABQ/sV82jHoDOXo/s1600/I+like+to+fish+and+one+day+I+am+going+to+fly.png Or should I be a cat? I DUNNA HOES.
Jayli: Chicken (Yellow) LOL - Preferably something cute like this http://www.drawingcoach.com/image-files/cartoon_chicken_st5.gif
Souffle: Sonii
Jolleh:


EDIT: Hmm I can do this too. Just list some animals and like, I'll make a draft of them all and you can all pick from that list. (To which ever one suits you). I think it's pretty observable that.. I draw furry animals better ;)


Note: Sonii and the chickling has been taken. 
Tiger Cub, Kitten, Sonii, Rabbit. Chickling, Koi Fish.

5 comments:

  1. I think I said I wanted to be a goldfish... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H1Dg-1hjbp4/S6zpUP25fYI/AAAAAAAAABQ/sV82jHoDOXo/s1600/I+like+to+fish+and+one+day+I+am+going+to+fly.png

    Or should I be a cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pick a tiger cub or a cat or something. Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u draw a draft of the horse ?this coy fish doesnt look very attractive LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatchu on about? It has a sexy body like your's Jolleh!

    ReplyDelete