Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My day at city with mum

Sooooo todayyy I went to the city to the wholesalers with mum. When we got there we walked and walked and walked from 1 store to another. At one point, one of the sales person said I looked 13 or 14 LMAOO welll aint that nice of them. I hear that all the time. Then later we tried to go into this building that we have never been in before to see if there were more wholesalers there. We decided to work our way down starting from the 8th floor. So like there was nothing on the 8th floor so we quickly went back in and went down to seven. However instead of going out with mum, I decided to stay in the elevator and get out if she told me to. Suddenly the DAMNNN ELEVATOR DOOR CLOSED! and then sent me straight to level 1 automatically. I panicked cause it took me by surprise and went back up to level 7. When I got there mum wasn't there ! SO I had to go each level down to check to see if my mum stood waiting there. At 1 point she called me but I couldn't hear her. I decided to give up and go back to level 1 to wait for her. When the door opened she was there! man that was a shit and creepy elevator.

Well anyways later I finally found the knee-length jeans I have been looking for! We walked some more, shared a slurpy and went back to cabra. My feet were sooooooo sore and my mum still had to go to several other places to buy stuff. I took what ever opportunity I had to sit down and rest my frail frail old body ! ahahh Then later .. this damn pigeon swooped down low and pooped on the plastic bag near me ! IT NEARLY GOT MEEE! and it even swooped low! I bet that damn bird was aiming for me ! LOOOL :@ I had to rip that side of the handle off since the bird shit was there. I went back to the shops and told my dad. He laughed at me and said that I should consider myself lucky that it didn't get my head. I then realised that I had lost the 35 bux that was in my pocket! THAT COULD BUY ME LIKE 3 BOWLS OF PHO!ahaha not very lucky at all :(

8 comments:

  1. Wow sucks to be you Jolly ahaha oh well tomorrow's a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream where I saw someone being kidnapped. And then I was questioning whether I should tell the police or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa what's with the double spacing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait you didn't, it just looks like that o-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAOO Kitty u even had to think of whether or not to tell the police ? ahhaha Maybe it was some1 u didn't like

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Rob: yess hopefully today is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nah, it was weird. The kidnappers kidnapped someone on my street and they knew I saw them and where I lived as well. So like, I was pretending to be asleep when I saw them and stuff.

    ReplyDelete