Saturday, September 24, 2011

Something more interesting than HEY SAY JUMP !

Ahemm! *clears throat* Well today was supposed to be a relaxing saturday at home, chillin with my computer.... BUT, I had to go to a surprise party thang for my retiring chinese teacher.

I walked to the library in the morning whilst waiting for my friend to pick me up. I called Jessica like before i left my shop, and she said she was 'walking to the library now.' Bulll to the shit. I got there before her ! (my shop is like near gloria jeans) *shakes head* AI ya Jessica is suuchh a slow walker !

Well I sorta attempted to write short notes for Billy Elliot but Jesssicaaa wouldn't stop talking. I understand why Stefani says it's hard to study with us. and what did she talk abt ?? you guessed it ! BEBE ! her 'boyfriend' who is a girl. *Ai ya Jessica is so sad* She then nagged me to post something ... so here u go Jessica! are u happy ? :)

My friend finally came and I left Jessica to study ALLLL BYY HERSELF ! (muahahahaha)
The surprise thang was held at Auburn RSL. The teachers and little kids performed-singing and dancing, it was quite amusing to see actually ahaha. It was especially funny when they were dancing to 'I want nobody but you', which was a chinese version.

After that there was a buffet lunch, which mainly consisted of azn food. But there was icecream at the end ! :) Oh yea then later I went to the toilet and as i was walking back out.... some person in the cubicle chucked a number 4 uhhh! Looks like the food they ate didn't mix well.

So that's the end of my rant.. tell me guys ... was my post more interesting to read than Jessica's ??

Advantages
- Short and succinct, not a long essay.
- Something people can relate to.
- And AWESOME cause I wrote it. :) :P

5 comments:

  1. HOW RUDEEEEEEE!

    MY HEY SAY JUMP ENTRY IS FULL OF LOVE OK?

    LOL I like the way you blog! WRITE MORE ENTRIES FOR GOD'S SAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I agree with Jolly :) haha. I totally agree with the studying bit with Jessica kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because none of you are fans! Just stay out of my entry, gossssh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL this post is hilarious. I like this blog since there are 5 writers to keep me entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and we get confused between who is who. Until we check the bottom. Lololols. :B

    ReplyDelete