Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merrylands RSL All You Can Eat Buffet.

Went to eat with Rob's family and cousins/family friends (?) and Jordan =) The boys picked me up around 7 and we went back to Rob's house and waited for a bit, whilst watching The Lion King!! Then everyone came and we were ready to go.

The place was nice, but I was (like usual) the slowest eater. I was still up to my first plate while everyone was on their seconds lol. Stupid braces, everything I ate got stuck ahahah.. .. D: If Jordan gets food poisoning, we'll know why. He had gravy and he said it was sour :O Mmm.. yeahhh... More food! The place was packed and yeah. Not bothered to describe everything ahah, but it WAS eating out so.. we ate most of the time lol.

Oh yeah, and being in the car with Rob behind the wheel feels more safe than with Roger. Seriously. LOL. Pretty full. Going to clean up my room then.. animeeeee!!!! :3

EDIT: AND OMG. I can't believe it. I passed as a 12 year old kid. Q.Q Rob's mum and cousin (?) suggested I went as 12 LMAO. -cries-

4 comments:

  1. So THIS is why I couldn't come over. ):

    Tehehehe. >3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And btw, ANYTHING with Rob feels 'safe' for you. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just kidding baby. :B


    MONSTERS HIGH MONSTERS HIGH MONSTERS HIGH THE PARTY NEVER DIIESSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete