Monday, December 12, 2011

My recent+reoccurring Nightmares!

Since the results for HSC are nearly being released., I'm starting to panic. For these past 2 nights I've been dreaming that it's ACTUALLYY wednesday and thursday.. so I try to go online to check my results, BUT I CANT FIND THEM. and every1 else got theres ! :( not fair!

ANDDD in my dream.. I keep realising that it's NOT wed+thurs.. and infact its monday.. BUT I STILL KEEP going back to thinking that my results didn't come out. Either cause I just didn't look for it properly or i wrote my number or something wrong and THEY GAVE ME A ZERO FOR EVERYTHING :O

Is any1 else suffering these symptoms ? I hope I don't dream abt this ever again.

1 comment:

  1. THE RESULTS!! OMFG. I'm going to get really shitty marks. WTF DO I DO IF I DON'T MAKE IT INTO UNI????

    ReplyDelete