Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Braces off!

Welll since Jessica told me that the blog was dead and that I should write something .. I'll write something now JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY !

Today I went to take my braces off. What the dentist did was literally use a plier, grab hold of my braces and RIPPPPED IT OFFF ! ONE BY ONE ! hahaha how dramatic. Well it didn't really hurt. Only a few teeth at the front hurt since it was more sensitive. Next he had to remove the glue. He had an assistant next to me sticking a saliva sucking tube in my mouth. At one stage she unconsciously jabbbed the plastic tube too hard and it hurt my gums :( Later.. I think she angled it weird orrr I was salivating like crazy, allowing sprinkles of saliva to like fly up in the air and hit my face. Man it was annoying ! Being showered on by your own saliva :( euurg gross! Nottt coool!

After making a mould for my retainers I was done. Now the inside of my mouth feels slimy ...ahahha The End !

2 comments:

  1. TSK TSKKKKKK SLIMY TEETH!

    Happy Birthday Jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moulding was a disgusting feeling to me...

    ReplyDelete