Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hooooooooolllooooooo

If you're wondering why I didn't go on the net for the past week it was because my holiday actually included going to China which I didn't know about. Roflololol.

Right now, I am in an inn in Hong Kong, using their computer. It's out in the lobby so that means I have to constantly look over my shoulders to make sure no ones looking over it. Roflolololol.

And yeah. To which ever asshole told me to blog about my holiday, you're an asshole. Knowing that I have a shitty memory I ended up bringing a 'journal' with me to write down shit along the way.

But like, it's less of a journal and more of a rant book. Hahahaha.

Anyways, my China trip consisted of:

-Canadians
-Snow
-Smokers and face masks
-Smoking in the mist
-Early mornings and late nights
-GETTING FUCKING TRICKED
-Squat toilets
-Using a fucking squat toilet
-Rants from an extremely spoilt brat from an extremely spoilt country
-Jaywalking being completely legal (and encouraged)
-Shit traffic
-Checking out dudes out for the very first freaking time. (Sexy acrobatics)
-In door smoking
-Rants
-Rants
-More rants.

So yeah, I'll probably only type up the China part of my trip (for now) so if you're interested, it's available in the closest book store near you. Only $19.99

Loljks, please bitches, my stuff is priceless.

Just check my other blog and I'll type it all there. Meow.

I miss my cat. And home. Hoot. Hoot.

Like, I know not everyone shares my values and morals but sometimes I wish certain people did.

5 comments:

  1. I'M NO ASSHOLE AHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot has happened! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess you sure you aren't one? The first person that popped into my head when I read "To which ever asshole told me to blog about my holiday, you're an asshole. " was you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. INDEEDLY A LOT HAS HAPPENED. HOOOO AND MUCH MONEY SPENT. A HUGE HOLE IN MY WALLET. ),:

    We got conned btw. Will blog in more details about it later.

    ReplyDelete