Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rosy's early burfday.

So like, I'm going Hong Kong on Monday and that means I'll miss Rosanna's 18th birthday.  So today Rose had a mini gathering at her place with Jenga, me and the sister.

The sister and I arrived at around 3 and we took out a puzzle to build. Mind you, Jenga bought me that puzzle on my 10th birthday or something and us four have been working on it since. :B IT'S BEEN 8 LONG YEARS.

Later on Jenga goes "WHY IS THIS PUZZLE SO HARD? WHO BOUGHT IT?!" and everyone screams "YOU!"

Rose plugs laptop into tv. Use Tv as big screen. Super cool.

So yeah, took out puzzle and builds. Jenga was not here yet btw. Used this as our advantage and listened to some pop songs before Jenga comes and bombs us with her stuff.

And then I left to go shaolin to sell some textbooks/notes to my shaolin friends. Left at around 5, came back to Rose's house around 6:20pm.

Outside of Rose's door, I heard Jenga's horrible voice TALKING ABOUT ME. :O

And then stuff happened.

We watched stuff on youtube and ate and stuff.

And then we trolled Rosanna's facebook. :3

And then...

MIND BLANK. SOMEONE CONTINUE THIS?

I went home at like 11 or something. And yeah.

I HAD A LOT OF FUN. THIS ENTRY DOESN'T DO IT JUSTICE.

3 comments:

  1. WE WATCHED HEY! SAY! JUMP AND THEN I STARTED MY KPOP DISSING RAMPAGE :D

    And trolling was fun :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :OO HONG KONG! IM SO JEALOUS!! HAVE FUN! :):)

      Delete