Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dance Practice!

After days, weeks and months of neglect, the deadline came up faster than we thought. Michee and I must practice! We practically nearly forgot the whole dance routine! D:

So, I was planning to go to Michee's house around 12, but thanks to the Sleeping Prince Roger, I went there around 2pmish.. Ok I'm so tired and sweaty, been practicing just then to get all the moves down. Time to sum it up in dot point!!

  • Went into Michee's room. I LIKE IT! The walls were pretty cool. She has really nice paper chibi block head thingymabobby... SO CUTE! :) I didn't realised until she pointed it out, but her room is quite girly! Light purple-ish walls :3
  • Her cousins were sleeping in the living room, so she suggested the garage. Took my socks out (It's near impossible to dance barefoot) and wore it on! Garage was good, and slippery. I stacked it a few times ahaha.
  • We practiced over the parts that we always get wrong. Seriously, its not THAT easy lol. Had to critically analyse each move until we were able to produce it for real.. -sigh- such a mission. I also brought my incompleted fursuit head over so I can practice breathing in it while dancing. Very very difficult :P
  • Her mummy came in and looked at Michee and asked her "Ask your friend if she is hungry" and I was like.. right there.. Don't I look viet? LMAO So she left to buy medication because Michee's bro was sick. Later on, she came back and bought chicken and chip. Michee and I shared ;D
  • Errrrmm.. Her dad came back so we moved back inside. Used the living rooms since the little kids woke up. Ahaha I was wearing my unfinished head and the little girl was scared of it :) It made me happy though, that they were all able to tell it was a dog! :')
  • More practice.. so tired. Lots of water. Pee (ok maybe you didn't need to know what but oh well) Her bro was watching us at one point, and I think he was trying to do it too ahahah. 
  • SO, after too much practice, we stopped and played DW4. The most annoying thing is.. I COULDN'T GET ON THE HORSE! Michee told me I have to get behind its ass, then press x (jump) to get on.. but whenever I pressed x I jump OVER the horse omg. I was getting irritated lol. And stupid guards keep attacking me so I couldn't concentrate on getting near the horse's ass.. =3= So, after about 2 games of that, Michee took out the box of games so I can pick something, and we played a skating game. Forgot what it was called lol. I like it :)
  • Called my bro at 8pm, FINALLY, after MONTHS, I was able to hand Michee her 2 manga. Dengeki Daisy 7 & 8. And I got my Pocket Sudoku and the book Black Beauty from her!
  • Went home, get on msn and skype.. wasted some more time, then I went into my parents room to practice again. They have the massive built in wardrobe mirror, very very helpful!
  • I sweated some more.. lots more.. now I need a shower. 
Ok you know whta? This isn't really dot point is it? Story of my life. It's more of a huge ass paragraph. I'll see her tomorrow! =)

18 comments:

  1. Chest pump!! I need to practice. In front of a mirror! Ahahah XD Imagine practicing chest pumps.. then someone walks in... O_O awks.

    @Megan: Dance is for a cosplay dance. We're going as partners/pairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAAH skldjaslkdjasd oh man, that's really awkward. Want me to teach you how to chest pump? ;D LAWL.
    Dude, I look so unco :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED TO COME!!!!!!! I have days off for uni. :3 I SHALL JOIN YAHS.

    But not right now, I'm still shaky and jet lagged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, is this the Bad Apple dance? *Memory fades* Cause I haven't practiced for shits.I had a dream about dancing though. It was this ballet like dance. Roflololol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why yes, it is LOL. We only have 13 days left of practice before the actual thing D: I'm so floppy, and it's going to be even more difficult cause I haven't even practised with shoes on -sigh-

    But I have a day off on Friday :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipeee!! Coming to your house every Friday, as long as Roger can drive me there ahahah XD Next friday we're wearing shoes yeah? I'm going to have to practice in funny looking shoes.. like the fursuit head.. LOL

    It'll be less than 13 if we only count Fridays, I think I can only make it on Fridays.. since uni starts next week.. D: And I need the other days to work on the cosplay too ahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I shall wear shoes :D Gonna try dancing in boots to prepare for worst case scenario LOL.

    Holy shit, now I'm scared. THAT'S ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT FARKKK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WEll.. That means we all have to do our best to learn our parts D: Let's make it... last 2 fridays, no learning new things, just plain rehearsal to make sure it syncs... and the last friday with full costume!! (Hopefully all the costumes are done by then lol)

    T.W.B.M Will you be joining us next Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, awesome :D I just need to somehow find a way to buy the stuff online since I don't have paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make a paypal! :D (Or ask Souffle)

    And, Friday, me can'ts. I has uni. ),:.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happeh news though, http://www.milanoo.com has cheap Lolita stuff. (Y)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not 18 yet LOL.

    Ehhh? How are we gonna do the practice then?

    Yeah, but I'm guessing maybe the shipping is expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. and the wigs there look kinda dodgy LMFAO.

    ReplyDelete
  14. where this dance gonna happen? i wanna watch heheh :)

    ReplyDelete