Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ARGH~!!

STUPID BLOODY NOSEBLEEDS! I had 10 nosebleeds since Sunday... 3 DAYS IN A ROW! And what annoyed me the most was that I had one during Maths exam >_> Thank god I took tissues before the exam started... saved my life. I just finished the multiple choice and started Q23 when I felt the first signs of a nosebleed.. the tickling sensation at the back of your nose... GOD THAT WAS SO ANNOYING! I had to hold the tissue there for at least 10 minutes straight. Couldn't roll the tissue to shove up my nose because I only had one free hand.. and it takes too long with one hand anyways. Didn't bother cause I didn't want to waste any second.. since I'm incredibly slow at maths.

SO YEAH. I think I went.. good. I dunno. I hope I get mid to high band 4. I'll pray for the result LOL. Anyway, I started this post to complain about nosebleeds, and continue I shall. my 11th nosebleed now. 12:13am, the start of a new day. Wednesday morning. I get a nosebleed. WTF!! The worse things about my recent nosebleed is.. that I'm getting rreeeeaalllyyy tired, even if I sleep the recommended 8 hrs. Tired, and weak. I feel so weak. I'm loosing weight too.. and I'm already underweight! I worked (or ate) so hard to gain 1kg. Now it's gone. I might even drop down to 39kgs if this keeps happening...

17 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so light! O__O *jealouussss*

    And jesus christ, why do you keep getting these nose bleeds? :S Is it because of the rapid changing whether? Stress? Something you ate? :S

    Also, if the BOS finds blood on your paper, they're going to contact you in case you hurt yourself during the exam. :B (I was thinking about trolling them by paper cutting myself and wiping blood all over the page)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kityyy! light enough for u to carry her ;) ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink water to replenish the loss blood :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo good point Jolleh. Good point. ;D And how much do you weigh Jolleh? I don't mind carrying you either. (to bed)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOO THAT AIN'T RIGHT. VI WON'T BE HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAOOO its ok u can carry her to bed hahahah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOLLl i weigh 44.4 kg :( LOOOOL and no thanks I have legs i don't need to be carried to bed ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jolly does that mean you're willing to walk to Vi's bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahah and what benefits would i get from that ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAOOO shes willing to sprint to my bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Personal experience I see. ;D

    I can imagine Jolleh sprinting and posing in bed right... now.

    Woo hooo go Jolleh~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOL! AHAHAH!!

    Yeah I'm very light :( I currently only weigh 40.4kgs. Last week I was 41.5kg. I'm so underweight D':

    ReplyDelete
  13. ommgg you're almost 10kgs lighter than me. D:

    I FEEL SO FATTT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lmaooo kitty ! since ur like 10 kg more than her.. ull have no probs carrying her :P

    ReplyDelete