Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weird Noises

So like for the past few days .. or maybe weeks, I've noticed that whenever I moved my laptop, something inside would be sliding along it...

I thought maybe something inside the laptop had fallen off and didn't know what to do, so I left it.

Just then, I complaining to my dad and he was like: "Stop moving it around you're gonna break it !" So I stopped and left it on the table and went to get water. Later my dad noticed something sticking out of the disc drive .. I went to check AND IT WAS THE SIDE OF A COINNN !
We took it out and it was a 10 CENT COIN !

Who shoved a coin in my lappy :@

Well anyways, If my laptop could really produce money like that, I'd be rich ahahah

7 comments:

  1. LOL!! Check it in a few hours and see if another coin pops out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you've got the 10 cents out before you returned it to the school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahha nop nooo coins so far ... maybe if I'm lucky, I have a note poppin out.

    ahaha yea the school already took too much money from us .. they cant have my 10 cents ! ahhhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mystery of the 10c coin. :B Might make a good murder mystery for my upcoming english extension exam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOL but how does that relate to murder ? ?ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DUNNA MAN I'LL JUST MAKE IT UP ON THE SPOT. :B

    ReplyDelete