Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sonii The Border Collie


Not much going on here. This is just an outline of my Fursona, the only marking visible is his three spots near his rear end xD You'll notice he has no eyes... this is just outline and stuff, and I'm not sure about the eyes. I'll do it next time.


I'll get this digitalised individually in a few weeks :)


Sonii is a Border Collie, and his colours are white, blue and green. 7 months of age :D


This took me 2 hrs to do.. that's how hard it was LOL 
Well, I'll be making the fursuit with my fursona here, not with that other one because it's not original enough. Coliander is just like.. a normal border collie lol XD I'll stick with this one because he's my original character so yeahhh... I just need to colour him! Waiting to get photoshop off michee and my tablet, so I can draw and edit him on comp =)

EDIT: Here we go, did a quick colour test using dAmuro. I'm getting annoyed using that. It's lagging like crazy!! So this is him coloured :) Very simple lol. He still keeps the Border Collie pattern, so hopefully people can tell he's a border collie, just with unique colours. (Yes I know.. I made him my fav colours lmao)

(Changed the ear around) :3
I hope I can finish the fursuit of him in time for April 2012. No not for halloween but for the Bad Apple Dance with Michee and others :) Hopefully, that day isn't hot as hell. And when he's finished, I'll be wearing him to anime conventions and stuff teehee!

28 comments:

  1. tabletttt~!!

    Sonii btw. Two Is are more fancy. 8D And he's so cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh psh i can draw that in 3 mins !

    STICK FIGURE DOGS FOR THE WIN !! loool
    (BTW IM HOPELESS AT DRAWING )

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute!! :3 And what's the Bad Apple Dance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GFAtlaBFo&feature=related

    (The one on the right is DO@RAT, she's like.. the best) :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you guys are gonna like... dance and make a vid?

    But ya, I listened to the song. It's a nice song. :B
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3C-VevI36s&feature=player_embedded#!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a cosplay dance that we're going to :)

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=257745804271774

    Wanna join? =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOoooo looks interesting. :D I might! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. And dude, are you guys one of the partners of this?

    OMGOMGOMG. OKAY I'M IN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Ikr, but I still think Butsudankamen is the best, considering he's the choreographer.
    And when shall we start? I know my friend, Wendy, (who I've never met in real life before LOL)is coming.
    AND WHO ARE YOU COSPLAYING, KITTY?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea guys! HELP ME THINK!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm... Why not just do a casual cosplay? You don't need the whole outfit like the character. Just make it to suit your preferred fashion style :)
    And omg, the comments on the vid. IT'S OBVIOUS SHE'S A FREAKING GIRL!
    And how the heo is Ringosu copying DO@RAT? <__< It's obvious she's her dance partner there. And it wasn't like DO@RAT did the original choreography.. (Okay, don't mind me. Just ranting off.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I just go in like... lolita fashion or something? Lolols. :B

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Yeah sure. But remember it might be a hot day, and make sure you'll be able to dance with it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll look around for nice lolitas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. It might be fun to cosplay as one of the Touhou characters. :B

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL I was going to cosplay as Flandre Scarlet :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. But I'd most likely knock 3/4 of the population doing the dance with my wings LOL. So I'm cosplaying as Kurusu Shou.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Might go as Marisa.. She looks cute. :3 But like, the hat and broom and everything seems a bit too much to dance in. xD (And btw, I haven't played the game. Tehehehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL I like Marisa, but I think she's over-cosplayed when it comes to Touhou characters.
    And yes, that's true XD Prob might need to practise with the outfit and see.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmm I need a back up cosplay incase it's incredibly hot :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. But what happens when you finish your fursuit? D: Waste of effort (unless you're going to use it for SMASH/Animania. o:

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL My fursuit isn't just for that dance thingy. It's for conventions and all, but if I finish it early I'll use it for the dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome :D Can't wait to see the finished thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Im helping with quadsuit ~

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL Quadsuit would be like.. LONG LATE. If I'm successful with the fursuit, I'll start the quadsuit once I have enough money :)

    ReplyDelete