Thursday, October 27, 2011

Remember it ;D

So like.. yeaahh I have a youtube account, well I have 2 actually, but I deleted the old one. I dunno if some of you know, but some people form my group would've known it as "DiminutiveChild" Same name as my very 1st blogspot account. Anyways, I moved the 2 vids I had from that into my new and permanent youtube account. Just letting you guys know cause after hsc, I'll be working on piano songs and uploading them onto my channel, after I buy myself a decent camera :) No, I do not have a camera, so I'm just gonna go look for a camera that's good for recording XD So bookmark this or keep the link somewhere!! Cheers and good luck studying. I'll be up all night half crying half studying for Bio :(

http://www.youtube.com/user/Incarii

3 comments:

  1. :D I've heard of your talents on the piano. Tehehehe. Time to shine! And btw, have you ever thought about taking piano lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have but.. expensive xD That's why my parents didn't let my continue in the first place :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo!! But it art thy talent! Get a job and like, pay for it? :B

    ReplyDelete