Saturday, November 12, 2011

Formal

Last night was our year 12 formal.

Got ready at Sophia's house, waiting a very long time for Diana to arrive and then Sophia's parents drove us there.

Anyway, arrived there and thought I'll be tall but still, I remained short with my heels on. Jamie and Kieran were ridiculously tall, even though I have heels on. AND HOW DARE SEXY JOLLY WEAR HIGHER HEELS THAT I DID >=O

Oh by the way, sexy Jolly lives up to her name "Sexy Jolly" and Megan had really nice hair, Sophia is just simply hot and if I was a guy, I would tap Vi - I may or may not be joking.

I did not really enjoy the food that much. But Megan, Jolly and I kept swapping food.

Dancing was fun! But my legs kill...... Megan, Libby, Mishfish and Jenny were so high on the dance floor. Too bad Jolly, Vi and I were to tired to dance towards the end of the night. I couldn't even walk properly :(

During the night, some of us (Sophia, Jolly, Sa, Lindo, Angela, Alena, Jdang, Brittany, Megan + her baby ;D and I) were outside under the "full moon" and mucked around.

And that's probably all I could recall... besides the "Jessica is a slut" remarks and also the "I have self respect/dignity"

Also, who would have realised that the nails would have been the most complimented part of me for formal?

6 comments:

  1. Jolleh, I stalked those facebook formal pics of you. You look very sexy. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were purple .. the slut colour LMAOOO and yet Jessica still painted it that colour. I think she's more fitting to be the stripper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jessica btw i checked urban dictionary

    tap that - Referring to having sex with a female.

    Really jessica ? LOOOL DO U REALLY WANT TO DO THAT TO VI ? LMAOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I was a slut on Friday night ;D

    I SAID I WOULD TAP THAT IF I WAS A GUY! BUT I'M A FEMALE :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better not tap Vi. Jolleh will get jealous and kill you. ;O

    ReplyDelete