Thursday, November 17, 2011

Othordontics and Sa's place.

So, today I went orthodontics to tighten my braces, it was delayed for a month, so that was 3 months lol. Anyways, got it tighten, and I chose light blue this time, instead of white :) The white stained SO MUCH from all the food I ate ahahah =)

After that, Roger picked me up and drove me to Sa's house, where I delivered her some cake and stayed stil 6 to watch anime, with Michee ;D Lookin good as ever ehehehe (: Sa got me some instant noodles, and DAYUM it was SPICY ahaha lol. Ate it all though. The water tasted very nice too ;D

And so, I came home.. to find the BAMBOO PEN sitting on my table!! AAWWYEAAHH I unpacked it and all and yeah.. it's SO SEXY! And I turned on the desktop, and this was what I found.

lol. yeah.. now I'm gonna install the bamboo pen and like.. play around with it, then clean up my room a little and prepare for tmr. Angela Lai and Jessica Dang are coming over to waste time with me cause they're so bored LOL =D

1 comment:

  1. haha, so this is what your brother does behind his "cool" mask? Ahahaha, so cute.

    ReplyDelete