Tuesday, November 8, 2011

mmmm

Yesterday I went with my ' motherrrrrr' ( Say's in this monotonic voice- Does that word fit in the right context? loool) to Central to buy stock (Parents own clothes shop). IT WAS VERYY HOTTT.

And you know what ? My mum is like a person that would stop walking abruptly and go into a store without telling me. LOOL So since I walk slightly faster than my mum, I had to make the EXTRAA EFFORT to turn around ahaha. I make myself sound like a lazy obese person.

After we finished, we went to get slushies. The line was abnormally long and I wanted to stuff it, but my mum said to buy it anyways, since we were already there. TURRNNSS OUT THAT IT WAS SLUSHIE DAY OR 7/11 DAY! SO EVERYONE GOT A FREE SLUSHIE :D

ehehehe It was very nice and refreshing :D The train went without us just as we got up the stairs to get to platform 19. IT CLOSED ON MY FACE *Says in Jessica's tone* HOW RUDE !

We got back to cabra and then the raining started a while later.

SOO today I went to school to return my laptop. I was supposed to sell my books to these 2 ppl but they stood me up! :(  I had 2 heavvyy textbooks and another book and some paper work .I HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY HOME WITH THE STUFF AND NO MONEY IN RETURN. .

Next time when they get it off me, I should make them pay compensation for doing that to me.! looool

Right now .. I can tell that today is going to be a very ... sticky day :(
I bet this is the sun's real motive !


3 comments: