Friday, November 4, 2011

WOOOO

Yay! I finally finished my HSC! Physics paper was alright. The calculations were abit weird and some of the multiple choice was sorta tricky.

I've been yay-ing and super happy to finish, counting down and all. I'm so excited that I say to mum in an ecstatic tone: "ONE MORE DAY MUM ONE MORE DAYY!! :) " and she replies: "mmm"
( the azn way to say okay) ahaha

BUTTT NOW THAT IM SITTING HERE, IM NOT THAT HAPPY AS I WAS BEFORE.. YOU KNOW WHYYY ? Of course you don't. Well Mrs Hamama was going through the paper like briefly afterwards and was like did u do this ? did u do this ? and what sucks is what she did/said was not what I did :( There goes a possible band 6 for me in physics :( But it's okay as long as I get a band 5. I'm happy. (I'll be very happy to get a mid- band 5)

Well.. now I have to read chinese now for chinese school 2morrow. :( *boohoohoooo*

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO THE "WE'VE FINISHED OUR HSC F*CKYEAH" CLUB! >=D!!

    ReplyDelete