Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mixed emotions

All the hype and excitement about formal has ceased for me... I don't even look forward to going anymore. Soo you're not the only one that's not excited Jessica :P Now I'm just going for the sake of going. And also, final exam on Friday! I am also not exicted about that either =/ Maybe it's because all my harder exams finished last week. Right now I'm just like mehh at everything =/

But I know one thing I'm still excited about:

KPOP CONCERT WOOOOOHOOO :D Which is on this Saturday hehehehe I can't wait to see the Hallyu stars live!! XDD I definitely have to bring my glasses for a clearer view hahhaha

I'll see you at the stadium! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hehe HAVE FUN VI!! :D

    A few of my friends are going as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about formal. Not a hint of excitement or anything left :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see you in my dreams ;D

    ReplyDelete